Monday, November 19, 2007

Power hierarchy

Must have seen it on this blog.. that if I come across something for the second time.. it gets here..

Saw power hierarchy in a summary of David Sedaris's 'The Big Boy' from 'Me Talk Pretty One day'.
Then apparently there is a power hierarchy in the 64 kalas too. But really is one art higher than another?

****************
Another interesting set of words...

Buyer's remorse. Heard of it when a new buyer wanted to sell his house.

****************

I am getting old. I am trying to learn a new language from the a word a day, but I dont think its helping('Listen Up. Its not Happening!' - Pink). I seem to remember only words that catch my attention and that happens to be rare too. So I will never talk Pretty one day.

****************

"Me Talk Pretty One Day", is about Sedaris's attempts to learn French.

No comments: