Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Covers

I am reading a book on the computer. The page number is different from the documents. Each time I open the book new, I use the page number and find that I am wrongly book marked. Each time I am about to look for the page number, I pat myself that I wrote down the number, but without fail there is this confusion.

My roomate recently used google's utility which puts your name on the page. Now as soon as I ope any page, I dash away typing google.. but hell!! I am on that page!!

1 comment:

Maverick said...

Reading a book on comp is like a nightmare to me. Tried several times but no luck.

he he sounds funny, this though happens with me for the print versions too. I once borrowed a friend's book who hates bookmarking by folding pages. Im bad at carrying bookmarks.But I thought I could figure out where I had stopped, just by following the story and would get back to the starting point within no time. But turns out I was wrong. I once read about 20 pages which I had already read. foolish me :)