Sunday, November 30, 2008

Apparel replacements

Lately I bought a red shirt in spirit of an older one or should I say two of them. One is a red muir woods shirt and another grey shirt with arizona on it from a defunct T-shirt shop(they always seem to be lifting shops from there, if last year it was the T-shirt shop, now its the Gloria Jeans coffee shop). The marriage of those two shirts should result in what I have now: a red shirt with Arizona on it.

I used to have nice green half pants from wet seal. They went for a toss with little wear and more tear(blame it on the wash). That was aplain one. But now I have a new green one with 6 pockets. So now our wardrobe is predictable?

Is it cloth-bound comfort zone or just a corollary of our colour preferences? An interesting thing about the color choices , popularity of green and red increases with advanced age. An academic way of sayng, I am getting to the top of the hill faster than it.

No comments: