Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brains secret desires

Like a cell going about its growth, autonomously there was a thread going on in my head of procuring coffee the way I want it and found myself in the cafeteria. Without having acknowledged to myself that I want coffee, I was in the deep of getting the taste sweet and the sip hot. Especially beverages, taste better when we have them after we want. So its a first to have it without thinking about it.
When I saw the pale cream shirt with horizontal stripes of brown getting darker as it goes down, I exclaimed," this is why I had coffee". Having seen this old navy shirt reminded me of coffee more as color links but not as a craving for it. clearly the color coffee - drink(noun) coffee - drink(verb)coffee was bypassed.
Can a part of us do things without being told to by ourself?

No comments: