Friday, April 02, 2010

Buildings

I came across a huge framed photo of a pair of buildings in the office hallway. I asked for their name and I was told of the building I was in. The buildings were not known but I was pointed to the photographer who was out in a meeting. I couldnt find the email address in the company directory.
How on earth is it possible that my today's section of the skyscrapers book should have the first page with these two buildings which remind me of Buddha with their petal appearances. Marina city. Chicago.


Paradox of skyscrapers:
Few storeys seems huge. Too many, the point is lost because we get too small to catch whole of it and we were to balloon up like a monster then we will feel like we are in a model city.

vision follows the line till it ends.

I like this German law 'that no employee can be more than 25ft from a window'. When at that make it in the line of sight.

No comments: