Thursday, November 02, 2006

Eight things about me.....

Tagged, I speak...

1. I had a hair cut again.
When you go for a hair cut, stick to what you want.
Dont let the stylist distract you .
2. I might stop hating decoction.
I tried Orange pekoe tea with just hot water. It was good.
3. I felt very glad yesterday.
4. In my morning blindness, I had to hunt for my toothbrush. This is the first time it happened in 2 decades...
5. I get into the unbreakable loop of eating if there hot and sweet snacks involved.
6. I am an incorrigible squirrel, with an unaffordable appetite for nuts.
7. I am back to reading. The pile of books in my room will soon find their way to library.
8. There's surely more than this about me. We havent even scratched the surface.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thnq so much for doing it, i love black tea too, especially with a dash of lemon.good tht u r back to reading.n yes i knw we havent got enuf of u,may this tag circulate to u many more times.

btw wat happened yesterday?

Angry_rabbit said...

Okay let’s get this in the right perspective… Yesterday you went to a hair cut and had your way with the stylist, then had some picky tea and which magically made you feel good about yourself… in fact so good that you fell asleep earlier than usual, then wake up in the middle of the night, search for your brush in the darkness, then felt darn hungry since there wasn’t a dinner the previous night and moving into the hall, fall in love with the snacks on the table following which you go nuts over the books leftover in your room and go on a reading binge.

Wow… is this Paris Hilton ?? The reading part makes it doubtful, but IS THIS PARIS??

concerned citizen said...

very creative! isn't it interesting to see how everyone expresses their 8 things?