Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Menudo

I was all tired and lying in a car seat so much that a 9 year old girl was surprised to see hair poking out from the front seat with no traces of a person. When she was asked about what she had for breakfast, all I heard was Menu... something, then we asked her to spell it. Well this would have worked well with an adult. She still tried to spell it and somehow I got this feeling that she only spelt it till the first half until where we could guess, so that did not help. I didnt ask her to spell it again, since anyway, I would not be able to deduce the word intelligibly from those letters. The next thing we asked was if she knew how it is made. She recalled the ingredients but not the procedure. Had my friend driving this girl known about Menudo being good for a hangover, she would have had a better Saturday Breakfast.

PS: And did I tell about my absolute crush for Chili's grilled carribean salad.

1 comment:

Maverick said...

i didnt knw abt tht either. but never mind i enjoy breakfasts so much. they r probably my best meal of the day, n orange juice or coffee to drain'em down the throat, oo its heaven