Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The upside of Malling....

Good thing about malling(its a valid word) is you know that you already own loafers, bad thing.. that you dont own loafer socks...or toe toppers..or foot liners..

I have presented Jill( I knew her name only after Monica referred to her as Jill. I know Monica's name because I was passed on to her as a hot potato by Jill), a salesperson at Macy's with a genuine problem. Are short pants formal? I explained to Jill that I had wide leg pants my size but they were lacking formal look and I could not go for the narrow formal pants as they were too tall wanting legs.. Jill saw Monica and thought she could help me better with this as she faced a similar problem. Now I can recall Monica's voice and cannot recall how Jill looks cause now too much Monica happened.
I explained the whole problem to Monica again. She got a skirt and said stockings in place should make it or short formal pants look formal. But I thought that was going for a 'shop girl' look and an overdress for an engineering firm and after looking at all the possibilities of dressing - weird and allowed, Monica highly recommended a pair of 40$ long pants with another 15$ for alteration as a good investment. What impressed me was the description of the pants with

No comments: