Sunday, September 30, 2007

Should the spoon out?

Looking at the picture, having read all the description of what the food was... one thing that caught my eye was the spoon.. I havent seen many food presentations. But, in the ones that I have seen is it the first time that I am seeing the spoon.
I wanted to know what that means in the food presentation.
I like the message.. 'Go Ahead and eat it!'.. But.. I want to look at some fantastic Eggplant Rollatini and float .. and then the steel spoon just brings me back...

Marcela Broussard feels, "Why upset the perfect state of equilibrium found on the surface of a crème caramel? The smooth-as-glass surface is the garnish here--along with a spoon."

Now the spoon's really fighting the garnish that could have been in there or the empty spot.

No comments: