Friday, September 07, 2007

Tagged by Maverick

I wasnt gonna blog a while. But seemed like agod distraction from short story analysis..

Q1. Are you happy/ satisfied with your blog, with its content and look?

I am using it as a dumping station. So its content and looks are just so. I am to find the priced treasure some other day. Like , I was going through my junk and found a bracelet which has 'doit' in beads- Nike time- that was supposed to motivate me for GRE,CAT prep. I have it on now after 5 years and its nice looking at it once in a while hanging from my wrist. So some day, when I look back at my blog few years later, I am counting on it as some junk to rummage through for fun sake.

Q2. Does your family know about your blog?

My sister and brother know about it- not my parents..

Q3. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?

I dont mind my friends knowing about my blog. Again going back to the junk analogy, it will just seem that to them. One of my friend says- sometimes it feels like your blog is just for you- which exactly whats mine for.

well, once I did feel embarassed sharing my blogpage link with a guy I after a discussion on his reading experiences. Maybe because the pointers he had given for books were so out of my range.

Q4. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
When I go back to blogs, sometimes its like did this even happen to me- but its nice recalling the moments, like looking at old pictures...

Q5. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?

There was a time when I liked going through many blogs- Travel and Food blogs. But now there is just one blog ( marcelproust.blogspot.com) which I did like to but cant keep up with, so the rest just have to wait.

Q6. What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
Nada

Q7. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
No, but if I frequent their blogs then I would.

Q8. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
It is a funny, valid question. 'Time on hand' is a very contradictory concept. You look at life and think, there is not enough to do things you wold like to. But again, there are lots of times, you feel you could have done something better - and if that time's spent in blogging.. devil's workshop is off.. so there!

Q9. Do you think that bloggers’ society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Far from it,since its a response to whats happening.

Q10. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
I get angry with criticism from anonymous.

Q11. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
I would just skip to the next blog.

Q12. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
what was the reason?

Q13. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
why are you hurrying it up? But I think I will pick one literary grandchild of mine and ask him/her to keep adding PS to any thing thats related and different.

Q14. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to, in your blog?
I am just listening to Nickelback's rockstar... I like the line with bathroom big enough to play baseball in...

Rule 3:

Hmmm…….. six people? okay let me think. I’d love if all did everything. But just in case, im giving options


I guess I'll just tag 2 people..

1 comment:

Maverick said...

hhmmmmm so u get angry with anonymous criticism. but i feel the most honest criticism can only come in anonymous form. otherwise theres always a change in perception to the people who criticize u.

n thx for the recommendation in Q5.

btw im giggling tht u hav a post on my name in ur blog :)

n lemme say, u r bad at copying. arree u copied my Rule 3 as it is ? :)