Thursday, June 22, 2006

Whats in store


Ok. So you think putting thin fine samiya in a cup of milk and some sugar just a little around the allowed calorie from a teaspoon of it and 5 minutes in the microwave will have the delicious,craved sweet ready. Well, no and no.

Why cant I have tea this way in a cup with still both tea and powder intatc in the cup while my friend can mix coffee powder and have her coffee ready in like 2 minutes?

I thought my double disappointmnet days are over with the transfer of this big secret from a senior of 'making tea in the microwave' in a wide-mouthed bowl.

Initially when I was a novice at making 'tea in a microwave' I had to do it the traditional way of .. oh well, there's a twist here too..While the traditional way is to boil the powder in water and then add milk.. laziness gets better of me each time.. and I just mix all the contents.. and wait till its done.. This takes time,effort,talent and what else ... The current situation is.. my friend scrapped my tea recipe as there is no water in it..

So with the know-how from the divulged secret,it now takes me 5 min in a microwave to make tea, so still savings there...

Anyways.. adding to the list of what women ( the lady in 'The Umbrella Man' by Roald Dahl thinks so) should be suspicious of is strange men, boiled eggs and a beeping microwave.

2 comments:

Maverick said...

vow !! so u found out a way of making tea in a microwave,u can actually start ur recepie book i feel with ways of making carrot to preparing tea in microwave n guess the name 'khana prasanna' :P.

adhyayan said...

oh if I start writing recipes.. they will be these edible food in a minute... bcos I am always looking for ways to make it quick... and what has ever been made to taste without time invested in it...