Monday, December 04, 2006

cassata

While reading 'Smile Please' by Jean Rhys, I came across 'mocha bombe'. I looked up bombe and found that it had something to do with some turing machine , cryptography.. that didnt interest me.. WatermelonBombe sounded interesting.. It looks better...It led me to believe that the cassata icecream I had in my undergrad would have been part of one such watermelon bombe.. This link is your key to knowing a way to make a more wonderful thing without having to make the less wonderful things its made from. Contrast how marble cake delights you more than a simple cake..
Spumoni will feel bad that its not the first Ialian icecream I have had but the wikipedia's cassata is so different from what I know..

Anyways, Mocha bombe in question is your 'Death by Icecream'....

No comments: