Thursday, December 14, 2006

What Book to read?

Today my sister said that she was reading 'Women in Love' by DHL, my favourite author. Funnily, I cannot recall his name just when I have to name him as answer. I was glad that she picked that book by herself. I also thought how I never gave her pointers on what to read. Sometimes when friends ask of good books to read.. I am at loss to name their kind of books.. there are 3 such pending requests..
Anyways, after the initial.. oh this book.. I read this one. I was a spectator for.. 'wow, this is so well written'.. and this after every few minutes.. thats exactly what I felt years ago, only I dont think there was anyone around to tell this to...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make tht four. can i get an author who is versatile enuf? after i read two books of the same author i feel they r so similar tht i better switch the author.

adhyayan said...

interestingly.. I like reading more works of the same author.. I did that first with Kazuo Ishiguro... but yes I didnt like his latest book...