Saturday, March 31, 2012

perils of online sale

Today I found ceiling decorations at half off on the store site. I ran to the store and asked for their clearance section. Not finding what I needed, I thought the good stuff gone to the early birds. I went to he regular section. There was a yellow clearance tag with a total of 6c difference. Does that even cover the printing of the tag? When I asked an associate he said the online is corporate and the store is franchise.I thought it might be  a different story at another store. After wasting 70 min I thought the best idea would be to order online. When it came to quantity, all the best discounted items would be marked as unavailable.Then why not take them off the damn 'clearance' list. In the 70 min I found 'party America' as another place to look for decorations. Same story there.
DIY seems to be the way to go. I will try making the pom poms with colour tissue paper.

No comments: